Based on the statement from Baseball Manitoba regarding the COVID-19 virus and the recommended cancellation and postponement of all baseball related activities, St. James Minor Baseball (SJAMBA) will be postponing the upcoming AA and AAA tryouts until further notice.
This directive also strongly recommends that any other baseball related activities such as camps, clinics and meetings be cancelled or postponed at this time. SJAMBA is strongly recommending to all its member community clubs that this directive be followed until further notice.
SJAMBA sincerely apologizes for the disappointment this may cause in players and families but respects the decision made by our governing association in looking out for the well being of all members of the baseball community.
SJAMBA will continue to monitor the situation closely and communicate with its members as new information is available.
Baseball Manitoba’s statement can be found at http://www.baseballmanitoba.ca/node/820
Please contact Jeff Turnbull at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.